Thursday, January 5, 2012

Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold. - Maurice Setter

It's been too long!

My day wasn't a very exciting day.  In fact, it was fairly uneventful.  It began around 9am when I woke up, and my heart smiled almost immediately.  You see, I was able to lay in bed till 10:30am reading and cuddling with my cat, and if that's not a reason for my heart to smile, I really don't know what is!  After finally rolling out of bed and making my way downstairs, I asked my sister if she would like to go out for lunch.  I highly suspected she would say yes, so we went for a nice quiet lunch around the corner in the afternoon.  My heart smiled to be able to have a nice lunch with my sister.  She's going away for a week, so it was nice to be able to have a chat with her before she leaves for sunny Cuba!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle!! It's been too long since we spoke too!! Your sister is going to Cuba?? Wow what's she doing there!! We need to chat soon !! :)

    ReplyDelete