Sunday, September 11, 2011

Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy. - Cynthia Nelms

I just have to say, I LOVE this quote.  This is the first time I've read it, but I think it's incredibly true and is how I try to live life sometimes.  In fact, I remember having a conversation with someone recently where I was trying to drill this into him.  But that story doesn't belong in this blog!

Today my heart smiled when I found out that my amazing cousin gave birth to her beautiful baby girl!  I know that her and her husband will be amazing parents to Olivia Grace, and I hope that she has a long lifetime of smiling heart moments.

Normally I wouldn't try to overshadow the news of the birth of a baby, but I have been preparing to update my blog with this picture for three days now, so I kind of have to do this (technically I could pretend that I didn't finish my project until tomorrow and update this then, but that would be lying).  For some strange reason on Thursday night I decided that I was going to crochet little Halloween ornaments, found a bunch of patterns, and went to work!  My heart smiled when I put the finishing touches on the last little guy and posed them all for a picture to share with you.


A thank you goes out to Lisa for letting me use her little deck garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment