Saturday, September 29, 2012

Everything in life happens for a reason so live it, learn it, and love it. Use your smile to change the world; don't let the world change your smile! - Unknown

I attended a Peace and Justice in Education conference today.  I had to wake up at 6am on a Saturday, and it was absolutely dead downtown when I got there.  Let's just say, I wasn't that happy at first.  But the conference itself ended up being amazing, and quickly I realized that it was worth the early morning wake up.  

On top of all the really awesome information, I also saw how many connections and relationships I'm forming with other classmates.  My heart smiled when I realized that I never once was left sitting alone all day, and never found myself unable to find someone to talk to.

It was nice to know that one of my biggest fears of the school year was completely unfounded!

No comments:

Post a Comment