Saturday, October 19, 2013

A friendly look, a kindly smile, one good act, and life's worthwhile. - Author Unknown

I had a really quiet day. Hardly left my apartment. Today is the last day of the holidays, which I always find to be rather melancholy. I got prepared for work tomorrow, watched some more television, crocheted (oh how I missed crocheting), and did some tidying up.

Earlier this week I borrowed a friends iPhone to iMessage a friend from back home. I messaged him to tell him that he needs to get a messaging app so that we can communication to one another. I figured he either didn't get my message or chose to ignore it. Then, as I was just finishing up what I was in the middle of making, I got a message from him! Of course he didn't download the app I told him to, so I can't respond until I put more time on my phone or ask to borrow my other friend's iPhone again, but my heart still smiled when I saw his message.

Now I'm off to jump in the shower and get ready for bed. There's work to be done tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment