Sunday, July 3, 2011

Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. - Michael Leunig

I know I didn't post yesterday after just saying that I am going to post more frequently on here.  But, I have a good reason for that!  I had to go to my cousin's wedding.  And while I could've posted before the wedding and said that my heart was smiling because I was going, I figured I'd wait until after and say that my heart was smiling during the ceremony.  The weather held out, the location was beautiful, I got to see family and friends that I haven't seen in a while, but most importantly, I got to see two people who so clearly and obviously love one another get married.  It was really an amazing and special ceremony, and my heart was smiling the whole time.  I wish Tiff and Paul all the luck, happiness, and love in the world!

Now as for today's entry.  The weather outside is awesome.  So sunny, warm, and just all around great.  After getting back home from the hotel where we stayed the night, I put on some shorts, some sun tan lotion, and grabbed David Copperfield to read while lounging out on the deck.  Boy was my heart smiling!  It's so nice to be able to literally and figuratively put your feet up and just chill out.  Also, being that David Copperfield is so extremely long, it makes my heart smile every time I finish ten pages.  However, I want to make sure that no one thinks I don't like the book, because I really do!  It's probably one of my favourite Dickens' novels, and I'm at the part where Copperfield is returning to his old home and neighbourhood and trying to figure out what profession he wants to enter, which I can really relate to right now.  It's just that the novel really is a long one, and I can sometimes get a little impatient.  But I'm getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment