Thursday, July 12, 2012

Being in a good frame of mind helps keep one in the picture of health. - Author Unknown

Today I went for a jog in the morning, followed by a quick dip in the pool.  While waiting to dry off, I sat on my deck, in the sun, and finished reading Interesting Times by Terry Pratchett.  I love the Discworld series, and recently decided to try and read all of them following this reading guide.  As you can tell, I'm not even a quarter of the way to the end.  Before I started this, the Wizards/Rincewind novels were never really my favourite, but they have definitely started to grow on me!

Anyway, my heart smiled when I finished the novel.  The weather was perfect, I was feeling cooled off after my jog, and most importantly for me, I actually went on the jog even though I was trying to talk myself out of it when I woke up.  It was a perfect start to the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment