Sunday, July 15, 2012

I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. / I want it more than I can tell. / And for once it might be grand / To have someone understand / I want so much more than they've got planned... - Belle

Today is my birthday!  This day alone makes my heart smile.  But, I honestly had a super awesome birthday.  I got far more than I imagined I'd get, including some really great crocheting books from my sister that have already given me tons of ideas.  Also, we spent the day downtown watching Beauty and the Beast on stage. I have been dropping rather obvious hints that this is what I wanted for my birthday as soon as it was announced that it was coming on my birthday.  Hints such as stating that I'd be really upset if I didn't get tickets, sticking an advertisement for it on the fridge, and making a point of pointing out all of the commercials for it when it came on television.  It ended up being well worth it!  Fantastic show!  Afterwards I got my free birthday drink from Starbucks, nacho poutine, fantastic fish and chips, and birthday cake.

Suffice to say, I can't pick just one moment today that made my heart smile, it was all too good!

And just to make some more hearts smile, here's my favourite song from Beauty and the Beast:


No comments:

Post a Comment