Monday, October 15, 2012

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. - Eleanor Roosevelt

As I've written already, the school and work load is pretty intense right now.  It seems that most of my time is spent doing only academic or work related stuff.  Not really how I enjoy spending my time...

So a little break is always welcomed.  Today a group of us from class went out afterwards for some food and drinks.  It's nice getting to see people outside of the classroom, talking about stuff that's not school related.  It sort of humanizes all of us and is a nice reminder that we're more than just what we read for class.  My heart was smiling so much during our lunch, that I didn't want to leave!  I'm looking forward to more opportunities to get to know my classmates, especially those I haven't had the chance to really chat with so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment