Thursday, January 7, 2016

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy. They are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." - Marcel Proust

Not off to that great of a start since I already missed a day. It was a busy day, though, and I still took the time to think about what made me happy.

Yesterday I was able to meet with my residence students all together for the first time in the New Year. It was nice seeing them again, checking up, and we wrote out our goals for 2016 together. We also made plans for our belated Christmas party (that's right, Christmas isn't over for me yet!).

Today's moment was a big one. I finally got my G license! As soon as the examiner said that I past, I let out a very loud, "Oh thank God!" Hopefully I'll be able to sleep better tonight now that it's over!

No comments:

Post a Comment