Friday, August 12, 2011

If you want to be happy, be. - Leo Tolstoy

I meant to update yesterday, but was way too full to do anything.  Which is what I want to write about.  My heart smiled while eating the most amazing Indian food I have ever eaten at Bombay Palace.  I didn't eat anything off the buffet that I didn't love!

Today while I was working out, I got onto one of the weight machines that I've used several times before.  After only a couple reps, it seemed incredibly harder than usual, and I was beginning to get a little down thinking that I had somehow lost strength between the past two days.  After I finished my three sets, I wrote down the weight that I was using... and realized that the weight was ten pounds more than I'm used to.  Suffice to say, my heart smiled to realize that I wasn't getting weaker!

No comments:

Post a Comment